Assignments

Rule Of Thirds

Shallow Depth Of Field

Logo design

Composition

Food Photography

Why being a photographer would be a great job

Photography is a great job because you could meet different people and their stories behind it. Photography can be a great way to know people more and work with them in a nicely way. Being a photographer can be a great job if people are willing to love it. Also, photography is a great way to communicate with people and get to know them while you take pictures. Therefore Photography is a great career to take if your willing to work with other people. Overall Photography can even make a change in people to realize that they have a special skill which is to take pictures.

Travel Poster

David Hockney Self Portrait Style

10,000 Shopping Spree materials

Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)$1,39900

Magnus VT-4000 Tripod System with Fluid Head- $159.95

Impact BGS-S12-V2 Background Support System (12′) –$104.95

Peak Design SL-BK-3 Slide Camera Strap$6495

Panasonic AG-CX350 4K Camcorder$3,69500

Apple 13.3″ MacBook Pro M1 Chip with Retina Display (Late 2020, Silver)$1,69900

Canon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera (Body Only)$2,49900

Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens-$399.00

In photography I will always need to use a camera, so I decided to get the Cannon EOS 6D DSLR camera. In photography especially when you go to places with your friends or family if you would want to take a picture you would need a Tripod, so I decided to get one. I’ve always seen photographers have a Background support system so I got one because whenever you want to take a picture nicely with a background it will help you support it. I got a strap for the camera for whenever I want to hang it around me. I also got a Camcorder because whenever we go out it would be fun to take videos and pictures. Plus, I got an Apple MacBook if I need to take pictures out of there or just save them there, a computer will always come in handy for saving pictures. Then I got a Cannon EOS R6 Mirrorless Digital Camera to have a better look of the pictures on the screen. Lastly I got a lens for whenever I need it I could just switch the lens off the camera.

Vintage Tin Type

Toy Photography

Critique of Silver List photographers

Granville Carrol

As Above, So Below, 2019

When I entered into Granville Carrol Website everything was so neat and organized that he even made it as a power slide. His work is really powerful and colorful. Each of his photos must of have a story to tell. I love how his photos are like galaxy type it makes them pop out and really interesting to see. In addition his format website is pretty cool because he has it very organized and on the power slides he even gives out messages.

Ka-Man Tse

Ka-Man Tse

In Ka-Man Tse work it is very organized. In his photos I can tell that he loves to travel a lot. In every of his picture it has a different setting which is creative because people usually take pictures in a specific place. Also, what I love about his work is that each picture has a person or people walking by and its just eye-catching. Overall, his website is really good and organized and he must of have put his pictures in order to tell a story.

Shadow series of 4

Social Issue Poster

I feel that there is a need to change the world into letting them see that everyone should be treated the same without mattering what color skin they have. Some people have influenced me into knowing that people should be treated equally no matter from where they originally come from. some people in this world think that’s okay to treat others differently but in reality its not because its not okay to hurt other people. My reasoning for choosing this stand was to speak out into letting people know that it doesn’t matter how people look like or what they do, they will always be the same nothing will change them. My artwork isn’t attended to offend its only to leave a message to those people who think that other people are different but they are not we are all the same. I’m trying to let people know that we are a whole family together if we cooperate without discriminating anybody.

Why Photography Is Important?

Since I started to shoot pictures and started to meet new people I fell in love with it because I get to not do what I love but also got to meet new friends. Photography is like a memory book to keep all the moments you had with your family and friends. Also, photography can impact a person’s life, into letting them know that they have a special skill when it comes to taking pictures. In addition photography can help people learn from their mistakes and help them to keep moving forward. Therefore, Photography is a fun activity to do and it can also make people more motivated to travel more to capture memorable moments. Also, in Photography it is a well paid job depending on what kind of pictures people like to take. Sometimes Photography can be shown in the news mostly what comes in pictures goes through the news. Also, you can even meet other famous photographers or other professionals. Plus, photography can even be history if a picture was important or illustrating a story. Overall Photography can be a great career to take because you can learn many things from it and it can even change a person’s life.

Levitation

Wassily Kandansky

Sandy skoglund

In every work that sandy has done is so colorful. In every of her picture is eye-catching especially the bright and dark color tones she adds. Also, I see that all her pictures are very neat and organized when she puts her specific subject on the photo. Plus, in every of her pictures seems to be telling a story. In addition I love that most of her photos are filled with animals and that creates a great combination with the pictures that she takes. Overall her photos are outstanding, whenever I see her photos it gives me a vision like if each of her photos were in some part of a movie or film.

This picture has been an impact on me since I first looked at it. When I saw this picture it made me realize that in this world there are all kinds of people either good or bad. This is a picture of Emmet Till and it manifests how he was a boy and how he looks like in this picture. In addition this photo gives me a lesson to be aware the people that surround you that seems not to like you. Also, this made me look that racism still continues from this day on. This photo affected my emotions because a boy got killed by other people who were from a different race. This photo can lead a message to people that people wont always treat each other the same because when it comes to people not liking each other it turns to a fight. Therefore, this photo is sad because we see Emmet’s parents standing there and saying his last goodbye to him. Hopefully just by looking at this picture make people realize that in this world we live in a society where people wont always be treated the same because of their thoughts or their emotions.

This photo has a strong impact because it tells a story on how other people have to struggle and face through many different obstacles in their life. This photo shows strong imagery because its manifesting a story on how people have to deal with struggles in their lives. In addition, this group of family had to face a tough time. The picture is in black and white which seems to be in a sad scene and situation. Just by seeing this picture makes me sad because I cant relate how they were feeling going through that time. This can affect many people just by looking at this image because its sad when a child gets hurt. Therefore, this picture affected my emotion when I first got a glanced to look at it. It made me realize that many people in the living world have to suffer in life.

2 articles Canon Lens Experience

I got inspired by Jeremy Cowart because he started with his own small business and once digital camera’s came out he fell in love with shooting. This shows that he found a new passionate that he liked to do and that got him to be shooting famous people. This really inspired me in a way because he got to do what he love and he didn’t gave up into going to different places to shoot. This could be a great example if I would’ve liked to work in the photography field because in his article he got to choose a side hobby to work and that got him to go to different places. Another person that I liked his journey was Mike Lerner he got to be Justin Bieber’s photographer which is cool. Mike was a photographer who never gave up even though he had tight schedules he was always there on time. And, I think that this shows how much he loves his job. Even though sometimes he might face some difficulties along the way but he still managed to get on time and be ready to work. His personal experience can show many people that dreams do come true as long as you put effort in your work.

Oil Painting

Emotions

Senior Portrait

Photography Job Hunting On Indeed

Photo Studio Assistant:

I would like to look more forward of a photo studio assistant because it seems like a pretty fit for me. They are looking for a specific person that likes to be organized and set up different backgrounds in their shoots. In addition they want a person that is ahead of time when it comes to preparing the perfect plan for an awesome shoot. They want a person that is passionate in photography and likes to prop things. Also, they are searching to find a person that always finds a way to solve problems and that isn’t just a person that gives up. I think this job fits well for me because I mostly consider myself being an organized person and I love to shoot pictures o wherever I go and with all the experiences I have mostly fits with the job description.

Self vs Public Portrait

Pop Art

Broad Museum Image critique

Andy Warhol - Liz [Early Colored Liz], 1963, synthetic polymer and silkscreen ink on canvas
This picture caught my eye because I love how the drawing came out. The colors really seem to blend in with the drawing. Plus, the hair really stands out from a far distance which is the part that I seem. Also, the background fits with the colors of the eye shadow. Overall this is the best image that I liked from Andy Warhol because his work is very eye catching. In addition all of his work has a meaning behind it which makes its interesting.

Social Media Trends

1. Showing a reel with people especially close friends can help bring up a person’s brand up especially if they seemed to like the photos.
  2. Making new friends can definitely help because maybe if you talk about more of what you do they might be interested and maybe share to their friends about your work.
  3. Stories can help because if a person captures an image then they might be able to tell a meaning story and people might be interested to hear a story.
  4. If a person shares their voice and themselves in a video it can tend to get more followers whenever they are live.
  5. Making videos that are about photography can help people be interested and maybe have the chance to check out their brand.
  6. When people build up entertaining videos that help create easier tricks etc. people seem to get their attention.
  7. Having a great caption on a post that is really good can catch a person’s eye and check out the photo that the person uploaded.
  8. People tend to like better when a person is live and tell a experience about how their career has impacted their life and this can get people’s attention to learn more about.

Abstract Photography

Man and nature

Graduation Cover

Jump start your photography

1. TAKE ON A PHOTO ASSIGNMENT OR CHALLENGE
  2. Shoot a family event
  3. Tell a story in 5 pictures
  4. Take a self portrait
  5. Shoot a model
  6. Shoot for a holiday theme
  7. Shoot a sporting event
  8. Listen to favorite music
  9. Look at popular photoblogs to get inspiration
  10. Join a photowalk

Advertising/Commercial Photography

1. The company I am representing is Dior
  2. The Product is Perfume
  3. The target audience is anybody who is interested into loving this product
  4. I would expect to see this advertisement in like Macy’s or JC penny
  5. I will use a cannon T-100
  6. I am going to use like a brownish lightning
  7. I will need a beautiful background

Botanical Lay Flat Series

Little People Big World